Monday 1 November 2010

Or recognize him


No, I had to work in my father is company. Years ago, the uncle to me for help, I,m here.What is your father is business?My dad is the development of real estate.Which company?Lung.Real estate development company Cheung famous? Development and construction of the city is largest and most comprehensive infrastructure Lung cell. Talking about CEOs Hanguo Wen, Lung quarters of the residents almost no one knows, in the city also has a high visibility. Lung Cheung said that this year the company expanded into other provinces in turn.South Korea is to learn the original Han Guowen brother, Wuyuan did not think the fragile front of a small woman, turned out to be real estate tycoon is daughter.Wu Yuan Xue Han materials to take over, said: You are tired, rest.
What is the future of work, though to me.Han Xue Lian said no, Wuyuan bent to help her review copy, Han Xue fail to beat him, and had charged with this matter was.Time to get off, Han Xue and Wu Yuan, or band together and line. Two people talking and laughing all the way, walk the streets. I saw coming towards a person, tall, walking strong and vigorous. Jimmy Choo Boots Although the gray sky, Wu Yuan, or recognize him, this is not the younger brother of Liu Yan Liu Qiang it? Only heard back from Shenzhen, has not met, do not want to met in the street.Hadrons. Wuyuan shouted.Liu Qiang looked more fortunate, jimmy choo Oh, is Angkor, right?I, when are you back?A few days ago, a little busy recently, did not come and see you. Qiang Xue Han looked around Wuyuan, look a little strange, looking at Han Xue Liu Qiang, look a bit strange.You are Han Xue, right?You are ... ...I am a strong son, Liu Qiang.Xue Han suddenly think, You ah, Liu Qiang, you changed too much, I did not recognize it you.Wu Yuan said: Do you know?Liu Qiang said: I and Han Xue is the junior high school students.

No comments:

Post a Comment